· This is one of the easiest ways to get your videos from YouTube to your iPhone in music (MP3) format. Follow the steps mentioned below: Step 1. Copy the URL of the YouTube video. Step 2. Now go to YTMP3, a YouTube to MP3 converter and paste the URL that you’ve just copied. Click on the convert button and that is it.
· Step 1. Run the YouTube downloader for iPhone. First of all, download and install this YouTube downloader for iPhone, Go to “GET MUSIC” once you have opened the program and then click on “Download” button. Next, choose the music site, which is YouTube and search for the music that you want to download. Step 2. Download music from YouTube to iPhone
· To start downloading songs: Find YouTube Music in the App Store; Tap "Get." Go back to your Home Screen and tap on the YouTube Music app when it appears. Now find a song in the YouTube Music app and start playing it, then tap the three vertical dots to the right of the title.
· For the same reason, I started looking for ways to download YouTube music to iPhone. I googled "how to convert YouTube to MP3 for iPhone", and I came across some apps.
· Tap the Download icon. This button looks like a downward arrow icon in a circle. You can find it next to the Forward and Save to icons below the playlist's title. Tapping will open a pop-up window titled "Download."
· So, the best way is to download the resources to your iPhone/iPad folder. Then you don't need to worry about that and you can watch it away from cellular network and Wi-Fi at any time. Therefore, I compile two ways for you to help you out. One is an online downloader which enables you download YouTube videos to your iPhone/iPad directly. The ...
Success has a simple formula--do your best, and people may like it.